has course role
Extreme Weather Events Influence the Phytoplankton Community Structure in a Large Lowland Subtropical Lake (Lake Okeechobee, Florida, Usa).
Zooplankton To Phytoplankton Biomass Ratios in Shallow Florida Lakes: An Evaluation of Seasonality and Hypotheses About Factors Controlling Variability.
The Outcome of the Invasion of Florida Lakes By Daphnia Lumholtzi.
Hurricane Effects On the Planktonic Food Web of a Large Subtropical Lake.
Journal of Plankton Research.
Composition, Size, and Biomass of Zooplankton in Large Productive Florida Lakes.
Zooplankton-Phytoplankton Relationships in Shallow Subtropical Versus Temperate Lakes Apopka (Florida, Usa) and Trasimeno (Umbria, Italy) (Vol 628, Pg 165, 2009).
Water Quality Trends in Shallow South Florida Lakes and Assessment of Regional Versus Local Forcing Functions.
Critical Reviews in Environmental Science and Technology.
Comparative Analysis of Nutrients, Chlorophyll and Transparency in Two Large Shallow Lakes (Lake Taihu, Pr China and Lake Okeechobee, Usa).
Zooplankton-Phytoplankton Relationships in Shallow Subtropical Versus Temperate Lakes Apopka (Florida, Usa) and Trasimeno (Umbria, Italy).
Eutrophication: Time To Adjust Expectations Response.
Ecology Controlling Eutrophication: Nitrogen and Phosphorus.
Bigwigs as Coauthors: a Response To Leimu Et Al..
Frontiers in Ecology and the Environment.
Cyanobacteria blooms: effects on aquatic ecosystems..
Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology.
Cyanobacteria Blooms: Effects On Aquatic Ecosystems
Seasonal Dynamics of Phytoplankton in Two Amazon Flood Plain Lakes of Varying Hydrologic Connectivity To the Main River Channel.
Fundamental and Applied Limnology.
Plankton food web responses to experimental nutrient additions in a subtropical lake..
The Scientific World Journal.
- Factors controlling the structure and function of freshwater plankton, including eutrophication,
- Acidification, metal pollution, and exotic species invasion
- Interactions between plankton, periphyton, and aquatic plants in shallow lakes
- Predictive limnology and lake management of temperate, subtropical, and tropical lakes
- Lake and wetland ecosystem responses to stress, including excessive nutrient loading,
- Unnatural variations in water level, exotic species, and toxic chemicals
principal investigator on
Limnology, plankton ecology, lake management, aquatic ecosystem response to stress, primary and